By Ray Cardello –
Joe Biden promised that his administration would be the most transparent in history. Well, he best get started as this is starting out to be the most secretive and non-communicative Presidency ever. In an era where we have more ways than ever to reach out to others, Joe and his team are continuing to use the same game plan they used successfully to pull the wool over the eyes of America and put an aging, mentally impaired man and an incompetent woman in the White House. We have networks, cable news, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Zoom, and others but instead, except for the rude and offensive Jen Psaki we hear from daily, Biden and Harris have given us crickets. It took Biden over 60 days before he held his first press conference, he is addressing Congress on April 28 when most Presidents give their State of the Union in February and we are still not hearing words from Kamala Harris, not cackles but real words, about her plan to solve the Border Crisis. This silence not only goes against their own promise but is totally unacceptable to the American people.
People disliked the style of Donald Trump as he used Twitter and Facebook to circumvent the Fake News Media. He was relentless in the number of messages he sent out daily. You may not have liked the tone but you could not say that the Trump administration was anything but transparent. Transparency and his methods may have been his Achilles heel that cost him reelection……that and the false stories spread via every means of communication and the actual stories that were buried by the media.
Lack of transparency, misinformation, and patience that stories will just fade away is the Modus Operandi of the entire Democrat Party. Let’s look at a list of the stories that have surfaced in the last few years and have eventually faded away without resolution. This is partly the fault of the 24 hours news cycle. Stories have a short shelf life and die to the back pages as the newest story takes its place. On some issues, we spend billions of dollars on panels and investigations but even after the bill is paid, we still are lacking answers and closure.
- The Russian Dossier and its connection to Hillary Clinton
- The Governor Northam issue with the Blackface and KKK pictures
- The Hunter Biden shakedown of Ukraine and China for Millions of dollars
- The conspiracy of bounties on US military personnel by Putin
- The tax fraud, marriage to her brother and immigration violations of Ilhan Omar
- The campaign finance fraud perpetuated by AOC
- The campaign finance fraud perpetuated by Rashida Tlaib
- The investigation into the nursing home deaths in New York at the hands of Governor Cuomo.
- The sexual allegations against New York Governor Cuomo
- Diane Feinstein employing a Chinese National / Spy for over two decades
- Eric Swalwell having an affair with a Chinese spy and is still in office
- The investigation into the nursing home deaths in Michigan at the hands of Governor Whitmer
- The allegations that John Kerry gave secret information to Iran when Secretary of State and after.
That is a Baker’s Dozen (13) and there are more. Many have been festering for years while others are quite new. By tomorrow, they will all be yesterday’s news and forgotten. But not by some of us. Some of us are waiting for answers. Some of us are waiting for the truth. Some of us may have to stop holding our breath.
For most people in America, these are not even stories. Maybe that is because the Main Stream Media gives them little attention or they simply are not important to them. That is sad because what level does it take to arouse the ire of Americans when it comes to issues of Democrats? Unfortunately, they save all of that energy to make sure that any issue against a Republican never dies. Just have to look at the efforts to impeach or remove Donald Trump from office for four-plus years. He had not even been sworn in or been shown to have committed any offense when the Maxine Waters, Adan Schiffs, Jerry Nadlers, or Al Greens were leading the “Impeach 45” chant. They spent little time on anything else but they felt that was their calling. How unfortunate that our misguided voters keep calling the folks back to D.C…….very sad indeed.
Transparency Has Gone Dark is original content from Conservative Daily News – Where Americans go for news, current events and commentary they can trust – Conservative News Website for U.S. News, Political Cartoons and more.