By R. Mitchell –
President Donald Trump will travel to Michigan, Wisconsin, and Minnesota where he will hold Peaceful Protest campaign rallies.
Keep up with the president on Our President’s Schedule Page.
President Trump’s Itinerary for 10/30/20 – note: this page will be updated during the day if events warrant
All Times EDT
- 11:00 AM Depart the White House en route to Joint Base Andrews – Marine One
- 11:10 AM Arrive at Joint Base Andrews – Washington, D.C.
- 11:20 AM Depart Washington, D.C., en route to Waterford Township, MI – Air Force One
- 12:45 PM Arrive at Oakland County International Airport – Waterford Township, MI
- 1:00 PM Deliver remarks at a Make America Great Again Victory Rally [Live Stream] – Waterford Township, MI
- 2:40 PM Depart Waterford Township, MI, en route to Green Bay, WI – Air Force One
All Times CDT
- 2:40 PM Arrive at Green Bay Austin Straubel International Airport – Green Bay, WI
- 3:00 PM Deliver remarks at a Make American Great Again Victory Rally [Live Stream] – Green Bay, WI
- 4:35 PM Depart Green Bay, WI, en route to Rochester, MN – Air Force One
- 5:35 PM Arrive at Rochester International Airport – Rochester, MN
- 5:45 PM Deliver remarks at a Make America Great Again Peaceful Protest [Live Stream] – Rochester, MN
- 6:50 PM Depart Rochester, MN, en route to Washington, D.C. – Air Force One
All Times EDT
- 9:55 PM Arrive at Joint Base Andrews – Washington, D.C.
- 10:05 PM Depart Joint Base Andrews en route to the White House – Marine One
- 10:30 PM Arrive at the White House – South Lawn
White House Briefing Schedule
Content created by Conservative Daily News and some content syndicated through CDN is available for re-publication without charge under the Creative Commons license. Visit our syndication page for details and requirements.
President Donald Trump’s Schedule for Friday, October 30, 2020 is original content from Conservative Daily News – Where Americans go for news, current events and commentary they can trust – Conservative News Website for U.S. News, Political Cartoons and more.