By R. Mitchell –
President Donald Trump will participate in a town hall at the White House then the first lady and he will travel to Erie, Pennsylvania to hold a campaign rally.
Keep up with the president on Our President’s Schedule Page.
President Trump’s Itinerary for 10/20/20 – note: this page will be updated during the day if events warrant
All Times EDT
- 3:00 PM Participate in a Sinclair Town Hall event [Live Stream] – Rose Garden
- 5:25 PM The president and first lady depart the White House en route to Joint Base Andrews – South Lawn/Marine One
- 5:35 PM The president and first lady arrive at Joint Base Andrews – Washington, D.C.
- 5:45 PM The president and first lady depart Washington, D.C., en route to Erie, PA – Air Force One
- 6:50 PM The president and first lady arrive at Erie International Airport – Erie, PA
- 7:00 PM Deliver remarks at a Make America Great Again Rally [Live Stream] – Erie, PA
- 8:30 PM The president and first lady depart Erie, PA, en route to Washington, D.C. – Air Force One
- 9:35 PM The president and first lady arrive at Joint Base Andrews – Washington, D.C.
- 9:45 PM The president and first lady depart Joint Base Andrews en route to the White House – Marine One
- 9:55 PM The president and first lady arrive at the White House – South Lawn
White House Briefing Schedule
Content created by Conservative Daily News and some content syndicated through CDN is available for re-publication without charge under the Creative Commons license. Visit our syndication page for details and requirements.
President Donald Trump’s Schedule for Tuesday, October 20, 2020 is original content from Conservative Daily News – Where Americans go for news, current events and commentary they can trust – Conservative News Website for U.S. News, Political Cartoons and more.