By R. Mitchell –
President Donald Trump will travel to Johnstown, Pennsylvania Tuesday, where he will hold a Make America Great Again Rally.
Keep up with the president on Our President’s Schedule Page.
President Trump’s Itinerary for 10/13/20 – note: this page will be updated during the day if events warrant
All Times EDT
- 5:50 PM Depart the White House en route to Joint Base Andrews – South Lawn/Marine One
- 6:00 PM Arrive at Joint Base Andrews – Washington, D.C.
- 6:10 PM Depart Washington, D.C., en route to Johnstown, PA – Air Force One
- 6:55 PM Arrive at John Murtha Johnstown-Cambria County Airport – Johnstown, PA
- 7:00 PM Deliver remarks at a Make America Great Again Rally [Live Stream]
- 8:25 PM Depart Johnstown, PA, en route to Washington, D.C. – Air Force One
- 9:10 PM Arrive at Joint Base Andrews – Washington, D.C.
- 9:20 PM Depart Joint Base Andrews en route to the White House – Marine One
- 9:30 PM Arrive at the White House – South Lawn
White House Briefing Schedule
Content created by Conservative Daily News and some content syndicated through CDN is available for re-publication without charge under the Creative Commons license. Visit our syndication page for details and requirements.
President Donald Trump’s Schedule for Tuesday, October 13, 2020 is original content from Conservative Daily News – Where Americans go for news, current events and commentary they can trust – Conservative News Website for U.S. News, Political Cartoons and more.