By R. Mitchell –
President Donald Trump will meet with supporters in Washington, D.C. then fly to Sanford, Florida, where he will hold a campaign rally.
Keep up with the president on Our President’s Schedule Page.
President Trump’s Itinerary for 10/2/20 – note: this page will be updated during the day if events warrant
All Times EDT
- 10:30 AM Receive intelligence briefing – Oval Office
- 12:15 PM Host phone call on COVID-19 support to vulnerable seniors – Oval Office
- 2:35 PM Depart the White House en route to Trump International Hotel – Motorcade
- 2:40 PM Arrive at Trump International Hotel Washington, D.C.
- 3:15 PM Participate in a roundtable with supporters
- 4:20 PM Depart Trump International Hotel Washington, D.C. en route to Joint Base Andrews – Motorcade
- 4:45 PM Arrive at Joint Base Andrews – Washington, D.C.
- 4:55 PM Depart Washington, D.C., en route to Sanford, FL – Air Force One
- 6:50 PM Arrive at Orlando Sanford International Airport – Sanford, FL
- 7:00 PM Deliver remarks at a Make America Great Again Event [Live Stream] – Sanford, FL
- 8:30 PM Depart Sanford, FL, en route to Washington, D.C. – Air Force One
- 10:25 PM Arrive at Joint Base Andrews – Washington, D.C.
- 10:35 PM Depart Joint Base Andrews en route to the White House – Marine One
- 10:45 PM Arrive at the White House – South Lawn
White House Briefing Schedule
Content created by Conservative Daily News and some content syndicated through CDN is available for re-publication without charge under the Creative Commons license. Visit our syndication page for details and requirements.
President Donald Trump’s Schedule for Friday, October 2, 2020 is original content from Conservative Daily News – Where Americans go for news, current events and commentary they can trust – Conservative News Website for U.S. News, Political Cartoons and more.